[OM]

Subject: [OM]
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:19:56 -0700

   'Hi.  My name's Jim, and I'm a zuikoholic'

Seriously, I either need conviction or condemnation.  I was perusing the
classifieds of my local paper which has historically been a futile endeavor.
There's has never to my recollection been one single 'Olympus' item in the
camera classification.  What to my surprise should appear but an OM4T with a
28/2.8 and 85/2.  The add said $1,000.  I called (no harm in calling, right)
and found out the seller also had a 200/4 that he's willing to let go at the
same time.  The camera has had perhaps 20 rolls through it, and only has a
couple usual scratches around the tripod screw hole.  Now I'm thinking to
myself 'gee, if Tom can go for a $50,000 ride, ...'

Either talk me into it, or tell me I'm nuts.   And if you tell me I'm nuts,
don't then add that you'd be happy to purchase the stuff and relieve me of
the need to decide.