RE: [OM] New OM-1 type?

Subject: RE: [OM] New OM-1 type?
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:14:38 -0400
I had quite a few conversations with the eBay lister.  He was really
confused about what he had.  Especially since the OM-1 had a Shoe 2 on it.
He did correct his listing to reflect that the OM-1 does not have auto
exposure capabilities.  He still is confused about the Shoe 2,  I told him
it likely had the "2" pin removed.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm sorry but I can't see anything strange about that eBay posting.
IMHO, the description seems to match an OM-1 and I don't see where it
says anything about auto-exposure. The position of the switch is
consistent with the layout of the OM-1 and so is the presence of the
mirror lock control on left side of lens mount (when viewed from the
front). The fim speed selector knob also looks like that of an OM-1.
Please correct if I'm wrong.

Regards,

Ray