RE: [OM] Flash sync question

Subject: RE: [OM] Flash sync question
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:27:41 -0400
Now we know why you can use up to 9 flash units when using the
Multi-Connector!  Cool!
It'll work if I can find 7 more T32's.  I know, now I can use all my Vivitar
and Sunpak flash units if I can only find enough T-20 Auto Connectors!

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Obviously at high shutter speeds you only need to supply energy for
the shutter travel time or about 1/60sec for most OM's. So to maintain the
full T32 guide number you would need to supply a total of at least
35000/60=580Joules roughly the energy of a medium sized (line operated)
studio flash or a bank of 9 T32's.

   Regards,
                        Tim Hughes