Re: [OM] many thanks ...

Subject: Re: [OM] many thanks ...
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:47:13 GMT
Gary, not to disagree with your perfectly valid observations about the 24/2 from a purely technical (and aesthetic) standpoint, but to a photojournalist piffling concerns about vignetting, softness, etc., are secondary to speed when your images are gonna be halftoned anyway. That's probably the main reason Olympus figured there was room for both the 24/2 and 24/2.8 in the line up.

Lex
===