Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spo

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:51:26 GMT
Geez, maybe I'm just a numbskull, Tom, but you didn't come across as pompous to me. I enjoyed your enthusiasm. Frankly I'd consider it a good thing considering the pressures you're facing. Me, I sometimes mope around and get cranky (sometimes publicly) under far less pressing circumstances.

Enjoy your doggone car! Take those kids for a hair-blowing ride, and do the same for Debbie as soon as she feels up to it!

Lex
===