Re: [OM] Malaysian breakdown

Subject: Re: [OM] Malaysian breakdown
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:49:57 +0200
On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 04:21:33PM +0200, Ulf Westerberg wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> just wanted to tell you of some of the Olympian hardships I suffered while on
> my latest trip to Malaysia.
>
> Upon arrival in the rainforest of Taman Negara, my OM-4 immediately began to
> suffer from the heat and humidity.

I always thought  that environment conditions like this has been the reason for
Olympus to
produce the the OM-3 besides the more comfortable OM-4.
Altough I can`t  imagine the electronic component`s of the OM-3 would resist
the humidity
 better than the OM-4 ones, sould the  mecanical shutter keep  the camera go on
working.
I heard that the OM-1 should be the best choice in such a situation.

Frieder Faig