(Fwd) [OM] New guy fishing for info ...

Subject: (Fwd) [OM] New guy fishing for info ...
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:34:44 +0000

From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] New guy fishing for info ...
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 06:10:58 GMT

I, for one, would definitely like to see some of your pix combining ambient
light and flash.  While I'm fairly good at it, given the limits of whatever
gear I'm using, I'm always learning something new from other folks who
practice their tricks.

You're definitely not being obsessive in wanting the fastest possible lenses
for available light.  Those who can afford 'em should buy 'em. I used to
enjoy photographing live performances.  Ian Nichols (who's temporarily
uns*ubscribed but will return) does lots of that, as does Hans.

Lex
===