Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:37:11 -0400
Well, I'm glad Debbie is feeling well enough to complain.  What are her
hobbies that she is going to maximize due to your indiscretion?

You are braver than I am.  We recently got a '84 Mercedes and I was
afraid  for weeks that I might put a scratch on it.  I sure wouldn't
drive that Corvette in Texas, with  the wind storms, traffic in Dallas
etc.  Hey, it isn't that big a state.

BTW, it's been a whole day and we haven't seen a single photo of it yet.

Gregg

Tom Scales confessed:

| OK, this is better. I can take indirect abuse. I do it on the list all
the
| time.
|
| I will admit that I misunderstood her approval for the purchase. I
thought
| it was the "I don't like it but you can do it and I'll live with it"
answer.
| Actually it was the "I don't like it but you can do it, but if you
really do
| you'll regret it for the rest of your life answer".  By now I should
have
| known the difference.  I suspect that deep down I knew it was the
second
| answer but rationalized myself to the first answer.
|
| The kids like it though.
|
| Surprisingly, insurance was quite afforable (I checked first).  And,
I've