Re: [OM] A question about flashes....

Subject: Re: [OM] A question about flashes....
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:55:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2000 6:24:09 PM, tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Have I got a deal for you!  Haven't even put it up on ebay.  Package deal.

One 8 year-old girl.  Full of spunk. Generally a pain in the A**, but

overall a great kid.  One 7 year-old girl. Big and strong and incredibly

loveable. Also a great kid. Will sell as a package only.

Hey, I have to pay for the car somehow.

Tom >>

Tom:

If you have taught them how to take great photos and wheel and deal with
Zuiko stuff maybe we can make a deal if you'll toss in a Zuiko outfit for
each of them. I'll pair them up with my budding photographers: a spunky 5+
(going on 13) year old granddaughter and my almost eight year old extremely
spunky, live wire, also occasional pain in the a** grandson. Wow. What a
quartet that would make.  ;-)

Robert