Re: [OM] Olympus Commitment to OM line

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Commitment to OM line
From: "Peter Luk" <peterks_luk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 06:34:48 GMT
absolutely agree with your point,
even i use Nikon F80, the AF system still unacceptable!

Peter Luk

From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:35:20 +0800

I think why most pro choose Canon is due to its faster AF speed, Nikon
is not as good and Minolta is just a joke. A lots of Nikon, Canon and
Minolta users here in local News group all agree with that. I once own
a Minolta 600si, but when I need sure and fast focus, I always use
manual. I have a friend who use Minolta 800si also has the same feel.

C.H.Ling