Re: [OM] Thank you

Subject: Re: [OM] Thank you
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 10:09:26 +0200
: BTW, Olympus says they are opening a page
: http://www.camediagallery.com
: on 1 September (Fri)(afternoon in Japan time)
: The ad says that you can download Camedia E-10 and E-100RS sample
: photos, used at their press release and taken by famous American,
: European and Japanese photographers. Available in TIFF or JPEG
: format.
: Another old news? This is dated 30 August and it's already 31 here!

No, this is brand new, thanks for the link! While we're waiting for the site
to be ready we can have a look at the Oly Euro site, that now also has neat
presentations of the E-10 and E-100RS:
http://www.olympus-europa.com/photogra/digimg/

hnz