Re: [OM] OK, it's not flashes anymore (about those subject lines....) -

Subject: Re: [OM] OK, it's not flashes anymore (about those subject lines....) - OT - back to cars
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:23:25 -0600
On 31 Aug 2000, at 7:19, Tom Scales wrote:

> In practice, you can, uh, watch the needle go done (ok, you don't have to
> watch a needle, there is a cool bar graph on the Heads-up display, which is
> cool in its own right).

Head-up display?!?!?  Don't you *dare* tell us that the HUD has a
targeting crosshairs, and the gear shift has a trigger!!!  <G>

> Really, I'm doing better than I thought.  I've driven about 100 miles on a
> little over a quarter tank.

Tom, I'm now officially up for adoption!  I *promise* to call you "Daddy"
and wash the car *every* weekend (Hell!  Every *DAY*!!!) if you'll adopt
me and let me drive it once in awhile!  <G>

Glad your wife's health is improving!  You just gotta hope she doesn't
pound the cr*p outta you for buying it, once she gets her strength back!
<G>

Regards,

Chris