RE: [OM] A question about flashes....

Subject: RE: [OM] A question about flashes....
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:13:14 -0700
But are stinger missles included????

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Norton [mailto:image66@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 10:24 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I have seen "knock-offs" from other suppliers (JTL)
> that look almost as good
> as the Super Clamp for less money.  Nice thing about
> the Super Clamp is that
> a portion of the clamping section is shaped like a
> "V" so that it can clamp
> surfaces that are not flat.  Great on table corners
> and tops of chairs!

I've used my Super Clamp in some of the strangest
places:  I've used it to mount cameras to bicycles,
flashes to ceilings, cameras to the bottom of tripods
for at ground level support, car bumpers, trees,
windows, ski poles, even a stunt-kite.  I'd like to
get a couple more of them for flash units.

Any time that you must secure a flash or camera to an
object that absolutely must stay in place the Bogen
Super Clamp is the tool.  I can't imagine getting a
stronger, more vibration-free temporary mount.

Best of all, they now come with the same
Heads-up-display (HUD) from the 1991 Corvette.

Ken Norton