[OM] re: Fuji "6meg" camera

Subject: [OM] re: Fuji "6meg" camera
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 31 Aug 2000 18:59:20 -0000
I think the list has covered this camera before. It is hardly 6megs, is not
that expensive, and has generally received poor reviews (compared to some of
the better cameras like D1). On the other hand the canon D30 is suppose to
be relatively cheap and rather nice - I think it is a 4meg thingy. More info
on both of these cameras can be found at:

                http://photo.askey.net/