Re: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:02:39 +0000
>If I'm not mistaken, listfolk Susan S. (da eyeguy? - sorry, Susan, my
>synapses aren't firing today) works for a company that may be able to handle
>such a task.  Seems like she recently mentioned recoating optics.

The eyeglass world has companies in it that will multicoat your eye glass
lenses. These companies do other kinds of lenses also. I have a couple of
really old uncoated lenses for 4x5 that I considered getting coated, but
decided against it. Anyone interested in these things email me off list. They
aren't anything special however....

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright