Re: [OM] Underwater photography/ Shark Attacks FL

Subject: Re: [OM] Underwater photography/ Shark Attacks FL
From: "Martin" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:57:20 -0700
Hi...We just returned from our annual vacation on an off shore island in So
Carolina...Up until this year I have used the Fuji disposable underwater
camera with passable results for water fun...I had better luck when they
were loaded with 400 ASA, but then they went to 800 ASA...This year I  took
a Canon Sure Shot A1 and used Fuji 200 ASA with very good results...Easy to
use in surf and kayak...Did'nt spot any fins...Have a great weekend...Martin