Re: dollars was Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera

Subject: Re: dollars was Re: [OM] Fuji/Nikon digital camera
From: "Simon E" <ruralwales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 07:26:34 GMT
Chris O'Neill wrote:

It's always in nice to hear what stuff goes for in other countries, as >that gives me an idea how Canada compares with the rest of the world. >But, I have one request.... could folks please include the price >converted to US dollars? That way, I can understand how much we're >talking about.

In that case everyone should give the price converted to the currency of each and every list member. Please remember this is not a US-bases list, and your currency is just one amongst many. Surely it is up to the reader to establish a price in their own currency? No offence intended.

Simon E.