Re: [OM] (Fwd) Adapters for C-3030 digital

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Adapters for C-3030 digital
From: Mark <markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 06:18:48 -0500
Giles wrote:

> Since buying an Olympus C=3030 digital,  I have been trying to get the wide
> angle attachment, as well as the telephoto one.  No one locally have been
> able to get them for me and I have been unable to find them on the web.  Any
> ideas?

Try <http://www.olympusamerica.com> :^), but if you don't want to ransom
your kids try <http://www.buy.com>  I recommend them only because I have
used them and don't have any experience with other online retailers.

There is a store in Rockford, Illinois, that I occasionally visit, which
stocks the 1.4X teleconverter.  I believe their price is $110.

Don't forget that you'll get an adapter ring with the lenses (34-46mm step
up ring), but you still need to get the CLA-1 extension tube (41-43mm) for
another $15-$20.

Good luck and let me know how you like them.

[obligatory OM content]
I am in the process of buying an OM-2N from a list member and can't even
think about buying a lens for my C2020Z right now.

--
Sent from the Apple PowerBook of Mark Thalman
markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx Parallel Software, Macintosh geek