Re: [OM] many thanks ...

Subject: Re: [OM] many thanks ...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:24:03 -0500
Cc: "Gary Reese" <PCACala@xxxxxxx>
Unfortunately (or fortunately), I think the sample in question is fine.  I'm
the proud owner.  It is actually a nice sharp lens for what I use it for,
which is mostly outdoor photography. I don't know that I've ever used it
wide open.

If you follow this link:

http://www.scales.tzo.com/35mm/sa000713/Index.htm

All the non-macro shots are with this 24/2.  I'm going to try to find some
time to experiment with it in general use at f/2.  Of course, right now it
is WAY to hot in Texas to wander around shooting anything. 107 yesterday in
Austin.

Tom