Re: [OM] Sinarcam w/ Zuiko 35-80/2.8? And even more Zuiko's!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Sinarcam w/ Zuiko 35-80/2.8? And even more Zuiko's!!!!
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 08:47:31 +0000
>It get's even better!!!
>
>How about this page http://www.sinar.ch/sinar/digital/sback/obktvc_e.htm on
>the manufacturers site http://www.sinar.ch.
>
>Zuiko's all over the place

Well, Sinar at least must believe that Zuiko lenses are good for digital.
But, as a practical matter, which brands of manual focus 35mm lenses did
Sinar have to choose from? Hmmmm, let's see, Zuiko, Sigma (a few), Tamron
(even less), oh yeah,...Nikon, Leitz, Cosina (aka "voitlander"),um,...that's
about it. I guess they think our lenses are pretty good then???

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright