[OM] re:Kinky leather question

Subject: [OM] re:Kinky leather question
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:13:20 -0500
Well I guess I VINYL-LY got my answer as to the camera leatherette (BTW- MICRO
TOOL
has quit a selection of the basic colors and sizes). But I still would like
some info on the leather strap. It could use a good cleaning and
restoration. If my official Olympus strip ever gives out, I hope I can find a
strap like the one down here.

                        yours whipping up a little enthusiasm,
                                                        Garry D. Lewis

P.S. We all know how to clean our lenses, but the issue of how to clean the
rest of the various parts of our beloved Oly's have never been discussed.
How come? Don't we want our beloved cameras to look as good as they operate?
--
I've always pondered, what is the difference between AH and CHOO?