Re: Sv: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8-Update to the Update-Part 3

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Questions about a 350 F2.8-Update to the Update-Part 3
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:43:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/00 6:49:08 AM Central Daylight Time, garyetx@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> Well, it will be a sacrifice, but if that happens, I'll brave the Dallas
>  traffic and drive to Garland to take the 350 off your hands.  No charge.
>  'Cause you shouldn't have to face such a dilemma alone.  And, I, on the
>  other hand CAN rationalize owning both, and I think I can keep one of them
>  hidden from my wife...
>
>  Gary Edwards

Gary,
You are indeed a brave person to face the Dallas traffic. I just heard over
the radio that a milk truck struck a bridge abutment on  I 30, closing the
road and potentially weakening the bridge. Just look at the possibilities if
you tempted fate on I 30. You could hit a patch of superheated milk left on
the road (it's supposed to be 108 F in Dallas today) causing a loss of
vehicular control or the bridge could fall on you. All this just for a Zuiko.
Anyway, I ain't gonna sell this time. And I might keep both lenses.

Gary Faulkenberry