Re: [OM] DX coding

Subject: Re: [OM] DX coding
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:32:13 -0400
If film is being processed with a "dip n dunk" machine or continuous strand,
the only way to give one roll of film special processing would be to clear
all film out of the machine and do a special run for that one roll.  AFAIK,
all C41 type, E6 type any ASA, receive the same processing.  I did my time
in several labs, B&W and color, running the machines, printing and printing
weddings (yuck).

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000