Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 09:16:09 +0200
Hi John,
        I have used Ektachrome E100VS, Fuji Reala 100,
Kodak Portra NC 160. You can always find this annoying
blue cast. You can see in my OM4Ti new gallery, results
with my 50/1,2 ; 24/2 and 135/3,5 using Ektachrome E100VS.
The last picture EARTH, WIND... is taken with 135/3,5 at
f5,6 and the blue cast in the hair is flare comming from
the CCD, that´s the difference with Zuiko 180/2,8.
I like very much 135/3,5 but its resolution is very, very
poor wide open, but colour reproduction is superb.

Dave