Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 01:29:35 +0000
David is quite correct in his observations IMO.  This problem with
chromatic aberation in the 180/2.8 has been observed and  mentioned by
various people on this list, numerous times.

It is most often mentioned in relation to point source lights like stars
and street lights.

Here is a segment from a post by Jeff Horner some time back: