Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 09:38:44 +0800
Hi David,

Here I don't agree with you, my 200/4 and 85-250 didn't found this problem,
they didn't possess any ED glass. With good design the problem can be
eliminated even without ED glass, but there may be some trade off, on the
other aspect the 180/2.8 is unbeatable. At the mean time I think not all ED
glasses are made with fluorite, which seems mention a lot only in Canon's
old fluorite lenses.

The Camedia's problem may not due to the lens, the same problem happen also
with Nikon's 950. Most likely it was the problem of the CCD and its color
calculation/manipulation method.

C.H.Ling