Re: [OM] Photo Catalog Programs

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Catalog Programs
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 03:10:33 EDT
In a message dated 9/2/00 3:36:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, WKato@xxxxxxx
writes:

> What I would like to do is organize them taxonomically (by subject), by
>  camera and lens with aperture information, by date, and by roll number and
>  number within each roll.
>
>  It would also be able to load thumbnails (or produce them by itself), and
be

>  able to zoom/pan around.
>
>  Also I have been scanning at high resolution, removing dust spots,
> sharpening a little, and saving as a TIF file. Then I reduce it to web
size, sharpen a
>  little more, and save it as a JPG. Last I have been reducing it to a
>  thumbnail and saving it as a GIF. When I have enough then I burn it onto a
>  CD. Is there any way to automate this rather tedious process?

I apologize for answering my own post but I think I found what I was looking
for. This is twain capable, has sharpening, a database and I think will batch
files to make thumbnails out of them.

<A HREF="http://www.cerious.com/";>Cerious Software - The Home of ThumbsPlus!</

It's shareware but costs $79 for a new copy.

Warren