[OM] Reflex mirror foam?

Subject: [OM] Reflex mirror foam?
From: BurtFamily@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 04:39:48 EDT
Hi, John, I just saw a posting of yours on a bulletin board about the time
you replaced the reflex mirror foam in your camera.  Where does one obtain
this foam?  I'm no camera technician, but even I figured out that the black
goo on my reflex mirror was not supposed to be there.  Mine is pretty old,
it's a Mamiya/Sekor 1000 DTL, and it served me wonderfully for several years
for advertising photos, until it just didn't take good ones anymore.  It
happended about the time I got out of that biz, so I stuck it in the closed
and frogot about it.  I was playing around with it today wondering what the
problem could be when I saw the goo.  I realized that black goo = bad foam =
light leaking in, and the light went on for me.  Now, if I can just find out
where to get this foam?  I couldn't even begin to wonder where a Mamiya Sekor
dealer is, and doubt one would stock it anymore for this specific camera, but
when I searched on the internet for "reflex mirror foam", your posting was
the only one that had to do with actually replacing said foam.  Can you help
me by givng me the contact info where I can obtain the foam, bulk or
otherwise?  Thakyou very, very much for your attention and trouble in this!
-Greg B.