Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8
From: Daryl F Hurley <dhurley@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 11:40:54 -0500

On Sat, 2 Sep 2000 18:13:05 -0600 "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

> Aw, hell!  Maybe I just just buy it outright and have both????

Absolutely!  I have both and each has its uses.  I seldom take both out
at the same time, but do use them both.  I wouldn't recommend swapping
off a lens you like and are familiar with for an unknown.  Later, if you
find that you like the 24 so much that are not using the 28 you can
always dump it then.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS