Re: [OM] "Bokeh" in context

Subject: Re: [OM] "Bokeh" in context
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:34:30 +0800
I have a suggestion here, the background of the photos are quite far
away as compared to the object, both are very soft (although I also
found the Zuiko 85/2 looks better). To give more challenge to the
lens, you may want to move a bit away from your subject to make the
background more harsh. Or make a few shot with different subject to
background ratio. Also using the same film will be much easier for
scan and comparison, slide would be the best for scanning.

C.H.Ling