Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 15:12:17 +0200
Hi Richard,
        If you´ve seen me, the first time I sent my slides
to be scanned with PhotoCD. I sent one letter to the lab
explaining they´ve done very bad, and they should rescan
them again; they did it even worse the second time! If you
are one purist like me, you must pay, pay, pay and don´t
expect impressive results!
If you really want outstanding results, you must control
every element. You must know everything about slides,
scanning, CCDs, color management, ICCs, colour matching
software, best ink printers, etc...
        When could try to speak with Olympus. I used to
write to Ms. S. Takezawa in Japan, but now I can´t put
in contact with her. Anyone into this list knows of some-
one from Olympus? I could prepare one PDF document with
photos and try to get some answers...

Dave