Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 11:29:36 -0500
Dave wrote:
> "Which dress should I wear? The Red one or the Blue one?", my wife asked.
>responded, "The Blue one."  "You don't like the Red one?".............  and
>the beat goes on.

Ah!  See, you need to "engineer" a response.  Say something like:  "Well,
what type of lighting will be present where we are going?  What colors do
you think the others will wear?  The wind is blowing so the blue dress
probably will be a bit more appropriate.  Or best of all:  The red dress is
better since they go with these new gold earrings and bracelet I'm giving
you!"

Ken (learning every day) Norton