[OM] Ogling Digital Cameras (was "Thank you")

Subject: [OM] Ogling Digital Cameras (was "Thank you")
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 12:52:17 -0500
At 04:16 PM 9/4/2000 +0900, you wrote:
>You can see only small samples and download a September
>calendar with a girl in bikini.  If you want to know, her name is
>Megumi Yasu.  Born 22 Dec 1981.  5'3" or 160cm tall.  She likes
>swimming and taking pictures. *sigh*
>
>kazuya matsumoto

Kazuya,

I'm going to have to scold you for looking at naughty pictures of digital
cameras.

Seriously, I feel your photographic pain.  I get nisen-bokeh when I look at
pictures like that.  Especially after my wife hits me.

Can you explain why they list the model's birth date?  And height?  It
would have the effect of reminding me how old I am, which is probably a
good thing, since I have nieces older than she is. Shoot, forgot to check
the bokeh!

English lesson:  I think that you may have mixed up your active and passive
voices slightly.  I'm sure you meant to translate this way, "She likes to
dress up for swimming and have her picture taken." ;-)

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA