Re: [OM] Zuiko Tour 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Tour 2000
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 20:34:31 GMT
Ken, go to a ski shop or someplace that carries similar gear. Look for a pair of glove liners. Mine are made of blue poly-sumpin'or-other, same as my longjohns. Not ordinary polyester (I think it's the same material DuPont Holofil is made from); much, much better than cotton, wool or any other material I've tried, and more durable. Very thin, easy to manipulate equipment while wearing, yet warm. With Goretex mittens those liners got me through many a winter commute on my motorcycle.

Lex
===

I've got to get a new pair of gloves and I'm looking at the split-fingered type that ice-fishermen use. Hmm.....