Re: Re: [OM] Zuiko Tour 2000

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Zuiko Tour 2000
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 19:14:32 -0700
Greg I writes:

<< The Copper Harbor area should be great this time of year.  The phrase
"Go west, young man, go west" was written about this area of the
country. >>

The finest fall colors I have ever seen were while racing to Copper
Harbor in September to get a motel room. Not even a chance to stop and
admire them except through the car window. When I awoke the next
morning, cameras in tow, the peninsula was totally fogged in and
remained so for the duration of my stay. But the bedrock beaches there
are a sight to behold in any weather.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV