[OM] What should I say ? -- Hank

Subject: [OM] What should I say ? -- Hank
From: Norma Foltz <nfoltz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 23:48:03 -0700
Fellow Zuikes,

I received the following e-mail about the use of some of my pictures:
"I am the editor in chief of Merpati In-flight magazine, Jakarta
Indonesia. I am so interested on your pictures. How can I get them to be
published in my magazine? Could you give me some information about it?
Thanks anyway"

It looks like someone is interested but it could also be a hoax by some
of my colleagues.
I know some of you have photos in magazines some of you advise me how to
proceed ?
Right now I'm more interested in building the list of photo credits than
deriving profit.
Lars Berquist, some of you may remember (The Badger from flash powder
days) use to
advise make them pay (but they wouldn't).

Any advice appreciated.

Hank Hogan <hogant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>