Re: [OM] What should I say ? -- Hank

Subject: Re: [OM] What should I say ? -- Hank
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 00:16:02 +0200
: I received the following e-mail about the use of some of my pictures:
: "I am the editor in chief of Merpati In-flight magazine, Jakarta
: Indonesia. I am so interested on your pictures. How can I get them to be
: published in my magazine? Could you give me some information about it?
: Thanks anyway"
:
: It looks like someone is interested but it could also be a hoax by some
: of my colleagues.

Maybe you can call the guy for verification.

Merpati Nusantara Airlines is an existing company (see for instance
http://travel-asia.com/database/merpati_airlines/index.htm and their
telephone number is according to
http://www.childrenheart.or.id/telephone.htm : 424-7404

hnz