Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting

Subject: Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:03:17 -0400
I move around in my restored '65 T-bird convertible, and '69 Mark III. They may
average about 12-13 mpg, but full-coverage insurance for both is $172 per year,
and their value only rises. (About $30,000 now, and I have $13,000 into them
from 10 years ago)  Its cool that once restored, using modern oils, etc, they're
more reliable than many new cars, and super easy to get parts. (definately more
looks than commonplace new cars!)

There are alternate cool ways to get from point A to point B other than being
rich!

Larry