Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting

Subject: Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 08:40:12 +0000
>  What Tom is saying is true, I've been thru there.  You must get onto
>the service road, alongside the main road, if you want to stop anyplace.
>Rand E.

Yes, I've driven on the main highway from Austin to Temple. The service road
idea is really old fashioned. I haven't seen one of those kinds of roads on
the east coast except for a 60's era highway in Virginia Beach. They make for
complicated and confusing interchanges prone to accidents. However, it does
make for more work for news, insurance and police photographers, any one of
which may or may not be using OM gear....

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright