Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting

Subject: Re: [OM] - OT - back to cars and commuting
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:31:18 -0500
Dirk,

Having spent many years in Texas, I don't think the statistics would back up
your comment. Personally, I find areas that don't have access roads quite
annoying.  I also wouldn't consider them 'old-fashioned'.  They're extending
the freeway the last two miles towards our neighborhood and it includings
GASP access roads.

I can't stand driving on freeways that don't have them. You have to drive
miles out of your way to get places.

Tom