Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 12:21:35 +0000
If it's three you want to pack, you might try this combo:
  24/2 or 2.8
  35-105/3.5~4.5
  135/2.8

The 35-105 is a bit bigger and heavier, but not really slower than the
other zooms and gives you 3X of focal length versus two.  [f/3.5 is
1/3-stop faster than f/4; f/4.5 is 1/3-stop slower than f/4.]  The jump
from 24mm to 35mm isn't that radical.

-- John