Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:38:24 -0500
At 09:54 AM 9/6/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Joel wrote:
>> *Two* free rolls.  One to replace the ruined roll
>> and one because they
>> didn't have a record of who actually screwed up so I
>> couldn't reach down
>> his throat and pull out his lungs.
>
>Whew!  That was close.  I've been working part time at
>this old-fashioned lab in Iowa City.
>
>Ken Norton

The "packaging" of the slides was kind of comical, as they had actually
mounted enough of the "slides" to fill a 24-count slide box before
realizing it was a botch job.  Whoever did the work stopped cutting and
mounting at that point, so I have a box of mounted slides from other
36-exposure roll and an uncut strip.  I guess if they could have uncut and
unmounted them, they would have.

Or maybe it's just that Ken had already slipped quietly out the back and
hightailed it back to Newton in his </content> Cherokee <content>.

It's OK, Ken.  I hate physical violence.  You're also bigger than I am. ;-)