Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 16:02:53 +0000
>Dirk chastized:
>> Uh, yeah, bad move dude...so much for future
>> raises....<g>
>
>My wife also pointed out that it is bad karma to turn
>your boss down too.  Rock...hard place...rock...hard
>place...

You should have pointed your boss to another local photographer that you know
that does excellent work....and also told her that you're working so hard for
her right now that you're too tired to do *any* photography on the weekends,
that your wife is pissed because you don't have any energy for "quality time"
etc. Hey, BS works sometimes!

>> >I may use the IS-3 for this wedding...
>
>> Uh, remember the gear is there to impress the client
>> and not necessarily to
>> take better pictures. Bring your good stuff. All of
>> it.
>
>True, but the IS-3 is a pretty impressive looking
>camera.

No, what's going to happen is one of the relatives is going to inspect your
gear and say something like "my brother has a better camera than that, are
you sure that you're a pro, you're charging *how much*????"

Now's the time for the 180/2, etc.....

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright