Re: [OM] Need help from UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Need help from UK
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:12:07 EDT
I've had three experiences, each of which has worked out fine. I sent a
personal check to the UK in US dollars and waited until it cleared the bank.
There was not a long wait. Recently did the same and sent a check to Sweden.
The other experience was doing a wire transfer to Australia and it was both
expensive ($25) and a bit of a hassle.  My regular bank wanted $50 and I
ended up going to a secondary bank.