[OM] 70 grams/2.5 oz. without batteries

Subject: [OM] 70 grams/2.5 oz. without batteries
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:29:59 +0900
I got an Electronic Flash S20.  A brand-new OM product I bought for
the first time in years.  Maybe it's not an OM system item at all,
just a universal auto/manual flash like its Panasonic clone brother,
but of course I proudly paid 7 dollars more for the OLYMPUS logo
without hesitating.  Nothing remarkable besides its size and weight,
but my 35DC seems to be more comfortable than being under that
"gigantic" T20.  Sure it doesn't match the design of a 30 year old
camera, but I don't care so much.  It slips in my pocket and I can
carry it with me everyday.

Don't mind me, I was just happy and talking to myself.