Re: [OM] TTL metering with an OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL metering with an OM2n
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:41:35 -0500
I've had a 2n for 20 years and my meter has always behaved in that same
manner.
I noticed it early on and took care to cover the viewfinder when using a
tripod...
after I had composed the shot of course. I've never used an eyecup,but I
think the eye cup
2 is the one recommended for eyeglass users.

later,
mike m.