Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 19:40:31 -0500
At 08:50 PM 9/6/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>>Were teh results viewable at all?
>>-
>>B.B. Bean                                     bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, I decided to see if I could get an acceptable scanned image from one of
these misdeveloped slides.  It was amazingly easy to get close to the right
color palette by doing an Invert action in Photoshop.  The resulting image
is sort of OK for the web, but not really acceptable otherwise. Pity, but
mostly because it seems so close.  Who'd a thunk?

I recommend this process for great bokeh though. <G>

Here's a peek:

http://avalon.net/~jdub/c41.htm

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA