[OM] 200 mm f4 lens for sale

Subject: [OM] 200 mm f4 lens for sale
From: "Parker, Jon" <jparker@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 08:28:20 -0400
I've was a member of the list a couple of years ago, but the birth of my
triplets and the time my wife and I had to devote to caring for them caused
me to 1) leave the list (I've got no time to read e-mail!) and 2) buy an
auto-focus SLR (Canon) because trying to capture their images with a manual
focus camera is exhausting.  To that end, I've decided to part with some of
my least used Oly equipment, beginning with a Zuiko MC 200mm f4.  Before I
head to ebay, I thought I'd offer it to someone in this group first.  I
bought this lens new about 2 1/2 years ago, and have only mounted it a
handful of times, thus it is still like new - glass, mount, body are all
pristine.  I have all items that came with the lens: caps, hard case, box,
instructions, and warranty pamphlet.  I'm asking $175 (I would prefer a
money order, checks are okay but I have to wait for it to clear) and I'll
cover shipping/insurance via USPS Priority mail to a US address.  I'll
gladly refund your money if you feel the lens is not as advertised.  I live
in the Northern Virginia area if someone local is interested and would like
to view the lens prior to purchase.   Please contact me offlist at
jparker@xxxxxxxx if interested or if you have any questions.

Jon P.