Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 08:25:59 +0000
I get some odd looks when I pull out "Bertha" the M645 and bolt on the hand
grip, or set up the OM-1n or OM-4 on the Bogen.  A few will ask if I am
doing a pro shoot whenever there is 35mm stuff on a tripod, but dredge out
an MF beast and you don't even need the tripod, they just assume it.

Now for the real question:
[drum roll]
Does anyone ask if you are a professional photographer when they see your
photographs?

-- John

At 06:50 9/8/00 , John Robison opined: