Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 09:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
> And for the downside to owning "pro" gear is that
> you can get into trouble if
> you don't have permission from whoever owns what
> you're shooting. For
> example, show up at a national park with a large
> format camera and you will
> be most likely asked to obtain a permit or your gear
> will be confiscated.

That's why I've got a copy of the regulation
clarification memo in my camera bag.  I've never had
to pull it out in anger yet, but it is there just in
case.  Should make another copy for my other camera
bag too...

And remember, never claim to be a professional
photographer when in the US National Parks.  You are
just "on a trip".

Ken Norton